Saturday, October 11, 2008

Interfaith fast TOMORROW!!!

Tomorrow Sunday, October 12th we are having a fast to support proposition 8. Please join me in fasting tomorrow, the Las Flores Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been invited to participate in this very important fast. I know many other wards in the area and other churches around the country are joining in this important fast. My bishop has asked us to spread the word to our friends and family members. I sent out a mass email. You can help by fasting and doing the same. It is important we faithfully pray and seek the Lord in this important cause.

Today I put the Yes on 8 sign in our apartment window. I hope and pray it will make a difference.

Will you join me in fasting tomorrow?

For more information go to http://whatisprop8.com

0 comments: